Photoshop CC 2019 Essential Training Photography
Whether you’re an experienced creative professional or someone who has just recently purchased a camera, learning how to use Photoshop efficiently and effectively is a hugely valuable investment that can help you get the most out of your pixels. Photoshop CC 2019 is loaded with tools and features that can help photographers quickly get the image results they want.
In this course, Julieanne Kost gets you up to speed with Photoshop and shows the most efficient ways to perform common editing tasks, including retouching, creatively using adjustment layers, and combining multiple images. Along the way, she shares how to work with type, Smart Objects, and artistic filters; create custom brushes; use the libraries to store content; quickly export and share images; and more.
- Dodging and burning with Curves
- Tinting and toning techniques
- Using color lookup tables
- Brightening eyes and lightening teeth
- Using the Healing Brush tool
- Combining multiple images
- Creating a double exposure effect
- Creating a panorama in Photoshop
- Creating a soft glow with the grain
- Creative blurring effects
- Painting essentials
- Type and layer effects
- Working with artboards and libraries
- Quickly exporting images
- Sharing images to social media
Please *Bookmark Us In Your Device. For More updates, Comment And Request Us directly or through Social Media. Please Give Us Some Feedback. We Want To Become A user-Friendly Website, Plz Support Us.
Course Content Details
For More Secret Updates Join Us
English|3:12:00|46 Lectures|1.6 GB
Note: All the content is for demonstration Purpose only, we do not store the files and after reviewing you this course we request you to buy a genuine version of this Tutorial.