Illustrator CC 2018 One-on-One Advanced
Discover how to be the best Adobe Illustrator user you know. This comprehensive, project-based course is the second in a series of three courses by industry pro-Deke McClelland. In this course, Deke doesn’t just talk about how to leverage different Illustrator features—he ties each concept to a clearly-defined task, ensuring that you close out each section of the course with a practical understanding of the concepts. Discover how to convert scanned line art to scalable, vector-based path outlines using the automated Image Trace feature. Plus, learn how to make a logo using the transformation tools, create an emoji with the Gradient tool, and turn a simple circle into an intricate origami flower with the program’s dynamic effects.
- Auto-tracing in Illustrator
- Upsampling in Photoshop for better results
- Navigating complex path interactions
- Building dynamic compound shapes
- Reviewing additional Pathfinder options
- Reviewing the Layers panel
- Hiding, showing, and creating layers
- Using Appearance panel tricks
- Scaling and rotating
- Aligning and distributing
- Creating a custom shape gradient
- Applying and expanding a dynamic effect
- Recoloring your artwork
- Printing your document
Course Content Details
For More Secret Updates Join Us
English|15:46:00|250+ Lectures|3.0 GB
Note: All the content is for demonstration Purpose only, we do not store the files and after reviewing you this course we request you to buy a genuine version of this Tutorial.
Thank You For Visiting Us. Please Bookmark Us In Your Device. For More, Comment And Request Us in Our Comment and Request Section or through Social Media. Please Give Us Some Feedback. We Want To Become A user-Friendly Website, Plz Support Us.