# How to Add an Infographic to Google Docs
Google Docs is a powerful online document creation tool that allows you to create and share documents with others. You can also add infographics to your documents to help make them more visually appealing and informative. In this article, we will discuss how to add an infographic to Google Docs.
## Inserting Infographics in a Google Slides Theme
Adding an infographic to your Google Docs document is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open a copy of the presentation you want to work with.
2. Create a new slide.
3. Go to the puzzle infographic you like the most.
4. Click outside the diagram while dragging, until you select the design together with the text boxes if you want to.
5. Drag the infographic onto the slide.
6. Resize the infographic to fit the slide.
7. Add text boxes to the infographic if desired.
8. Add any other elements you want to the slide.
9. Save the presentation.
10. Share the presentation with others.
By following these steps, you can easily add an infographic to your Google Docs document. This will help make your document more visually appealing and informative.
Apsar Ali is a passionate graphic designer and the founder of Grafixfather.com. With over 5 years of experience in the design industry, he has a wealth of knowledge to share with his readers.